Combating Crime: A License Plate Recognition (LPR) Webinar
Learn how to use LPR software and technology to prevent, detect and solve crimes
July 12, 2022, 9:30 – 11:30 AM PST
HarborTech Mobility, in coordination with the Oregon Association Chiefs of Police, invites public safety administrative and IT professionals within law enforcement to a webinar featuring the latest in license plate recognition (LPR) technology.
Whether it’s keeping traffic count or sending an alert of a stolen vehicle, LPR technology can give your public safety team peace of mind knowing there are extra eyes on their community.
Who Should Attend
- Public Safety IT & Administration
- Law Enforcement IT & Administration
What You’ll Learn
- How LPR technology sends license plate information to officers’ mobile data terminals and can benefit natural disaster situations
- Experience a virtual demo to see the advanced aspects of LPR software firsthand, such as GPS coordinates and AI-enabled solutions that provide an intuitive and flexible platform for your team
Order of Events
- Data integration and retrieval
- ALPR uses – stolen vehicles, amber alerts, silver alerts, wanted persons, etc.
- Use and data retention
- Fixed units vs. mobile units
- Funding sources/purchasing
Watch this short video to preview the license plate reader solution.
Register to Reserve Your Seat
Date: July 12, 2022 , 9:30 AM PST
Location: You will receive instructions on how to join the webinar virtually at your RSVP email