Network Managed Services
IT infrastructure environments need to adapt to a growing number of mission-critical applications, increasing service levels and fast-changing business requirements. Supporting these systems can be an impossible task for many IT organizations. At HarborTech Mobility we offer customers a variety of managed service solutions through our 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC). Our managed services are extremely flexible and designed to enhance and extend the capabilities of your IT team. Rather than spending the majority of your time on day-to-day operational challenges, your team can focus on providing business value. Whether your network service is on premise, in the cloud or a hybrid solution our service connects to the technologies you already have, which means no more struggling to manage multiple, disparate tool-sets. We leverage industry best practices and deep technical in-house knowledge to help you dramatically reduce IT outages, improve time to resolution and maximize the value of your IT investments. At HarborTech our managed service solutions become an extension of your team enhancing your operational capabilities so you can focus on business priorities.
NOC Managed Services:
- 24×7 NOC monitoring and remediation of WLAN and LAN networks
- Level I and II engineering resources who provide real-time support
- Managed services for on premise, cloud or hybrid networks
- NOC provides WLAN and LAN secure remote monitoring
- Ticketing system to support both remote and on-site remediation
- Customer IT notifications using NOC ticket system to support both remote and on-site remediation.
- Proactive network analysis that improves network performance
- On-site dispatch services
- NOC services for US and Offshore customers
- Flexible managed services to support customers specific requirements
- Tired support structure with service level agreements
- MDM mobile device management services
Mobile Device Managed Services
Utilizing HarborTech’s robust cloud-based infrastructure, our Professional Services team has the capabilities to remotely host and manage your enterprise applications and databases with guaranteed up-time and SLAs available. We specialize in hosted device management ranging from ruggedized handhelds operating with Windows and Android OS to the iPhone and iPad’s running on iOS.
HarborTech is partnered with all of the major carriers (AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint) and has the ability to provision your ruggedized handhelds before delivery helping to cut down on deployment costs. Once deployed, HarborTech can centrally manage all your carrier invoices from a single, web-based portal.
- Ensure every employee is utilizing the most efficient cost and cost-effective voice, data, and messaging plans.
- Ensure you’re not paying for non-business related downloads, devices that have been retired and are no longer in use, employees that are no longer with the company, or broken devices.